not a question, just a comment...now i see why some people are selfish.. cuz other people make them turn that way..

anyone ever made you feel like you dont wanna help them any more?? whether its your boyfriend, mom, sister brother .. whoever

jenny2150

Asked by jenny2150 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Yep! But it's a lesson to learn to say "enough" because people will take and take of you until you put an end to it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Hopefully, they appreciate you, but just do not know how to express it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:15 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Yep, I have a friend that I bend over backwards to help when she needs it. Her family does the same thing. If you tell her no she automatically goes into meltdown mode and doesn't have anything nice to say about anyone, and she won't lift a finger to help anyone who helps her, but you let them treat her like crap and she'd give them the shirt off of her back.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 11:18 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Sometimes you help them more by not helping them anymore.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:29 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Yep. Sometimes I get tired of being taken advantage of.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 3:01 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Yes,my mom. All she does is take. She won't do anything with us. She doesn't even care if she sees her only grandson

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:35 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I have a cousin I no long speak to because he ended up stealing from a friend of mine! My friend's parents sold him a truck and was allowing him to make payments. He stopped paying, my dh and I had to cover it. This was on top of all the other things we did to help him and his mom (who would have a fit if anyone said no to her!). Sometimes you just have to step back and let them sink or swim! I am caring for my family now, if that seems selfish, so be it.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 2:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2011