Road trip

I've always wanted to visit every state in the US. I was just wondering what are some places in the state you live that are must-sees. Places I just gotta see before I leave.

mommy_jules

Asked by mommy_jules at 11:18 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Travel

• I lived in Virginia for 9 years, you MUST drive on the Blue Ridge parkway. If you like to hike, there are plenty of good trails. My favorite seasons to go were spring then fall. There is a lovely restaurant on the Peaks of Otter you can dine at.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 7:47 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I live in Washington. You have to see Seattle. It's beautiful there. If your into the whole Twilight thing check out Forks. See Leavenworth, especially if your in WA around the holidays, they have beautiful light displays.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:56 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• In Alabama, there's so many things to visit and it really depends on what area you are in. In Huntsville there is the US Space and Rocket Center, which is NASA's first visitor center. Also there is a canyon is Alabama, Little River Canyon National Preserve, which is in Northeast Alabama. In Birmingham, there is the Civil Rights Museum, Alabama Jazz Hall of Fame, Alabama Sports Hall of Fame. And there are beautiful beaches in the Gulf, and if you are in that area, I highly recommend going to Lambert's in Foley. The food is good and the atmosphere is awesome.
    mommy_jules

Comment by mommy_jules (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Feb. 3, 2011