Would you stick by your mans side if he was in jail/prison?

Doesn't matter if your are a wife or girlfriend would you do it why or why not? I am talking helping pay for a lawyer, phone calls, commissary, lol the whole nine yards

ExtremlyUnique

Asked by ExtremlyUnique at 11:21 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• hell yes i would because he is my man and i would wait for him no matter what! if you love someone your gonna stick by them no matter what
    mnb06

Answer by mnb06 at 1:17 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Depends on if he was guilty or not and what he was charged with. Most likely, I would not.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Nope that would be a deal breaker for me, not the kind of lifestyle I want to live.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• It depends on what he done or was accused of doing...
    MrsDuff

Answer by MrsDuff at 11:25 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• depends on what he's in for and if I believe he's not guilty. but, chances aren't good I'd stick by him.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• It depends on why he is there....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I wouldn't be married to a person who is incarcerated.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• If my husband did something stupid enough to land his rump in jail, he'd better hope they keep him there.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 11:25 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• well it depends, maybe if it was for a year or 2 or 3 but i know its hard to stay faithful to someone in jail after so long. if you really love him then be there, but just think is he really worth these expensive phone calls and a lawyer.. but then again i know you dont just wanna abandon him.. i know i been there and my mom is there now, my dad has 15 years and its been 7 so far, she still visits him writes him and sends money and accepts the calls but i can tell shes getting weak, because i notice diffrent men calling her phone.. if u wanna talk more just email me on here
    jenny2150

Answer by jenny2150 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I divorced him when he went to prison bc he was abusive and I only felt safe doing it when he was inside. So it wasn't bc he went to prison, it was bc he was not respectful to me and our children.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2011