Christmas present ideas?

I need help on what to get my 2 year old for Christmas! What are other moms getting your toddlers for Christmas?

ang0343

Asked by ang0343 at 10:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter is 3 and I'm getting her a little kitchen set, a couple outfits, a movie, a disney princess blanket for her princess room...lol. I don't know what else yet, but probably not much more than that. The kitchen set is her "big" gift. her stocking is going to be all bath stuff though because she absolutely loves her bath time. I found an ariel hooded towel for it, but I plan on getting bath crayons, some bubbles, some of the bath fizzies, and maybe some of those washcloths that are scrunched up into little shapes and then "grow" in the tub. She will love the cheap things the most I'm sure!!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:36 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• my son has a obsession with elmo and cars we are saving up to get him the new "life like" elmo also a new pillow and mattress for his crip. maybe new blakets and stuff too. and im deff ganna sneek out and get him some new shirts and pants! =D
    i think if you have a toddler one good thing to do is get him one or two things they would want then get things you think he needs or could use. ya know? but your the momm there and moms always know best!! =D
    brittyboop

Answer by brittyboop at 10:38 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I think my son is the easiest person to shop for. : ) I love getting him things I think he will enjoy. He is almost four now, but I am sure if you just get her things you think she would like, she will love them. Good luck!
    Nells

Answer by Nells at 11:31 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• My daughter is two and I am getting her an easel with color wonder paper and markers, a bike, and since she is my tombow, I am getting her a toy police helicopter and hulk smash gloves as well.......oh, and a playdough set! :>)
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• My daughter is 2 1/2 she wants barbies plus accessories, i bought her a kitchen for christmas so I'm going to get her some more accessories for that she also Loves the littles people sets, and the new kids digital camera.
    betsy2325

Answer by betsy2325 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• My DD is 14 months and I am getting her the American Girl Doll Bitty Baby. She LOVE babies. My mom has one at her house, and she cries when we can't take it home with us. I will also get her some stuff from Discovery Toys...I am a consultant...they are great toys and games...
    stephanie.rose

Answer by stephanie.rose at 1:42 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• i have my dd xmas list on my page in the journal...she is 2 ;o)

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:58 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• my son is getting toys he can interact with for his mind and my daughter is getting alot of barbie stuff and a interactive toy that stimulates there brain
    cruizymum

Answer by cruizymum at 5:04 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• My daughter is 18 months old and into exploring with things so I was planning to get her something that I could let her do just that with, like the kitchen set from Step2 I think. Play to your childs likes, if they are inquisitive then get them something that has lots of things to look in and move around.
    dopeymom

Answer by dopeymom at 7:12 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• My two year old son: my parents and sister are opening a college savings account for him. My MIL and FIL are giving him money and we are to do what we please with it. I think I am going to set it aside for a playground fun for the spring. The gift that will keep on giving instead of a bunch of toys. I have a request for friends and family who feel they must give him a toy - nothing that requires batteries or to be plugged in. Nothing that makes any kinds of sounds. It also must meet safety standards and I prefer it be organic. Yes, I am a picky mom but I also don't want him to get toxins in his body or be zoned in to toys that entertain. I want him to learn to entertain himself using toys that will spark imagination. And as far as my husband and I: we are getting him a book (our tradition we started) and putting an inscription in the cover.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 1:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2008