Why do people not like Obama and his way of running this country?

I think.... on a personal level he is doing an excellent job, considering the mess Bush made before he left office. Bush was a poor president as most Republicans are. I guess I just don't get it. Democrats are for the people! Republicans are for the wealthy.Obama is trying to pull us out of this mess . No I'm not hiding under anon, because I truly believe in what the Democrats do for us.

enoghisenough

Asked by enoghisenough at 11:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• – collapse
    HE IS A MUSLIM TERRORIST. WAIT AND SEE.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 11:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• People do not like what Obama is doing because they look at the facts instead of stereotypes, and examine the actual real repercussions of the things he wants to do. How can you say Republicans are for the wealthy when Obama supports a health reform that lines the pockets of major corporations, or when he hires the head of GE, a company about to be come our largest outsourcer of jobs to China? How are Democrats for the people when Obama campaigned on gay rights and then proceeded to turn his back on his gay supporters until the very last minute, throwing them a single bone, while continuing to defend challenges to DOMA and refusing to budge on gay marriage? Quit believing the generalizations and spend some time researching reality.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Well they all leave a mess behind. Nothing is ever cleaned up enough.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 11:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• FFS, ever wish we could downvote twice?
    NotPanicking

• I think you will always have people critize the President no matter who he is, what Party he is from and how he runs the Country. He/The President, just can't please all the people and never will. I myself try to vote for the person I feel who will do the best job for our Country not a particular party, although I do agree Republicans are for the wealthy, and Democrats are more for the people. That being said, I still try to listen to what the President elect is going to do for the Country as a whole, and make my choice on that, not the Party itself, hoping The President elected will then be a good one. You just will always have complainers, always have, always will, that's our good ole U.S of A.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Do you have anything substantial and factual to add to the question or just regurgitate old worn out liberal talking points?

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• OP, you're a little behind. Everything is really now Palin's fault.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughter Is this lady serious??

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 12:01 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Is this lady serious??

I'm waiting for her to get to phase two - everyone who voted for McCain is a racist
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:02 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• – collapse
    Carpy, since you seem to think you have all the answers maybe you should run for president. Do you have a life outside of cafemom? If not you are a pathetic little soul!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 (hidden) + expand