im scared

i just found out im pregnant and i dont know wat 2 do!! im 15 and i missed a period so i took the test and it said i was pregnant! i dont know wat 2 do! i cant tell my dad because hes the type who would throw me out on the street! he kiked my sister out cuz she didnt want to go 2 college! imagine wat will happen 2 me! ive told my boyfriend and hes gonna stick with me but im still scared! wat am i suposed 2 do??

power_of_three

Asked by power_of_three at 10:34 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Have you talked to his parents about it. Maybe they will let you move in if your dad kicks you out. Good Luck hun and I will be thinking of you!
    Anonymous

• First, calm down. It's okay to be scared. Your dad can not kick you out of the house because you are under age. Now, he can arrange for you to go live with another family member but he can not kick you out. It's illegal. Second....what do you want to do? What I mean is....do you plan on having the baby? If so, so you plan on keeping the baby? What does your BF say about helping you raise the baby? Have you considered adoption? You need to calm down and sort through all your options. At some point (sooner than later) you have to tell your dad. Plain and simple. Yes, he will probably be very mad BUT he might surprise you and be supportive of you also. Hang in there.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:40 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Wow, 15? you should give this baby up for adoption. You have to tell your parents. It is against the law for your dad to kick you out. I hate to bust your bubble but 99.99% sure taht you and your boyfriend will not stay together.
    Anonymous

• hey!okay i kno you only 15 but if you choose to keep the baby,u and ur boyfriend have a great relationship,and at least his parents would be supportive..then keep the baby.i dont care how young you are..if u kno u can give that baby all the love it deserves then keep it.if u know for a fact that u will not be able to support it, then give it up for adoption. its a selfless act...its a great thing ya kno. i got preg at 18 and was scared to death.the father wanted me to get an abortion.i talked to an adoption agency at 36 weeks! and i said i dont know if i can support her financially.the lady said if u kno u can give your baby all the love and emotional support...keep your baby because your financial state can change just like that. u just never knw. and
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• honestly ur dad may surprise u. mine sure did! i was scared to death, but my parents love my daughter and have been a great support. i didnt expect that. just think about EVERYTHING posible and make the best choice for your baby, not you. its ur baby's life.i wish the best for u!dont worry..this happens to a ton of people and if u choose to keep your baby...you can do it!!!if you choose adoption, ur baby will still have a great life with another family.ill b prayn for ya!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:11 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• 7:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 by: Anonymous
    Wow, 15? you should give this baby up for adoption. You have to tell your parents. It is against the law for your dad to kick you out. I hate to bust your bubble but 99.99% sure taht you and your boyfriend will not stay together.
    (I agree with everything she said plus you have to tell your dad he will find out sooner or later and it might be better telling him now)
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 11:13 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Okay im 16 & pregnat with my 1st! My parents suprised me in ways i didnt think would happen! If your boyfriend is going to stick it out with you then keep it! Keep say well your still a baby & shit that doesnt matter u can be a mother at any age! Yes your going to have to stop doing alot of things but trust its wroth it! I love my son to death and hes not even in the world yet! Some of these people saying have a abortion me well im against it!
    Bethy08

Answer by Bethy08 at 11:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Also with adoption. My cousin put her baby up for a adoption now she regrets it every day! She thinks about how it would of been and if she'll ever get to see her child. My older sister had a abortion when she was 14. She regrets it like crazy now! Im just saying even if your parents disagree with your desicion its your life and not theres! So u do what u think is right for you and the baby. Yes its going to be hard but trst its all wroth it in the long run! If u want to talk just send me a message!
    Bethy08

Answer by Bethy08 at 11:21 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I was a teen (18) when I got pregnant too! I was sure my dad would kill me or my bf but he didnt and now he is so proud to be a grandpa........look for a crisis pregnancy center in you area.......ask a school counselor, they can help. The main thing is to start getting prenatal care. Good luck in your relationships and becoming a parent!
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 11:32 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Please, being a mom and a sister are 2 different things. How is she going to support the baby? Finish school? She is too immature to even talk to her dad, how's she gonna raise a child?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Nov. 16, 2008