NOT A QUESTION.... Just a lil bragging and thankful

I have the greatest husband and inlaws ever. I was raised very poor and didnt get a lot growing up. I was also a foster child for sometime. God has graciously blessed me with my soul mate and the best mother n law and father n law I could ever ask for. My MIL treats me as if I was her daughter and spoils me rotten. She is constantly buying stuff for me and taking me to lunch. She has always been there for me when I needed to talk and just for everything. My hubby is an only child and we are pregnant with his 1st. My MIL and FIL are so excited. If I even mention I want or need something to help me with the pregnancy she runs to go get it. I hope there are others out there that are blessed like I am. God bless all of you.

ready4baby2011

Asked by ready4baby2011 at 11:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Happy for you and them.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:56 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Happy for you
    Lyndsey250

Answer by Lyndsey250 at 11:56 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• good for you !!! congrats!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:03 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Well tht is great i must say lol i hope it keeps goin great and best wishes to u and ur family.......Hope you and ur baby have an eay labor too
    Ashley2810

Answer by Ashley2810 at 12:03 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Thanks ladies. @ ashley2810 I am luckily having a csec. I hope I recover as quickly with this one as I did my first 2.
    ready4baby2011

Comment by ready4baby2011 (original poster) at 12:05 AM on Feb. 3, 2011