Chelsea Clinton Marriage on the Rocks?

The news tonight said the husband had quit his job and something about they were spending the next 3 mos apart. I didn't quite get the entire whole story but that was the gist of it. I really thought they went together for a long enough time that they would do pretty good at the marriage thing, but then again, you never really know a person until you live with them. Maybe it will be temporary !!

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 12:03 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Every marriage has pitfalls-especially in the beginning-no matter how long you dated. Chelsea's is no different. I wish them luck.
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 11:31 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• See definintion of last name: Clinton
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:20 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• If this is true and not just gossip or reporting without all of the facts, then I really hope they are able to get it together. What news did you see this on?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:30 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Not a surprise..
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 9:10 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• So the National Enquirer broke the story? I hate to believe them BUT they were right on the money with John Edward's love child.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 7:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• The NBC News in my area. I hope it's not true and they really do give their marriage a chance so everyone can't just have something to gossip about w/the Clintons again.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 10:32 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 12:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I have always believed that Chelsea followed the beat of a different drum then her parents. I really think she is a sweet person and I wish her only the best.

Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 1:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I always felt she was on a different path also, but maybe they're just not giving marriage a chance, it's very hard in the beginning, your getting to know the person who was a friend and is now a husband/or wife.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• With roll models of Bill and Hilary what chance does she have??
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 7:15 PM on Feb. 3, 2011