I HAD A MISSCARAGE AND AN ECTOPIC PREGNANCY THIS YEAR , NOT OW YEAR :( BUT WE WANT TO TRY AGAIN , I WANT SOME SUGGESTION ON HOW TO , OR WHAT I CAN DO TO PREPP MY SELF THIS TIME MAYBE SOMETH OR GETTING A PHYSICAL OR WHAT , IS THERE ANY HOPE FOR ME AFTER AN ECTOPIC , I DID GET TO KEEP BOTH OF MY TUBES , THE ECTOPIC WAS TREATED WITH METHOTREXATE .ANY WORD OF COMFORT OR HOPE????///

VANESSAW_500

Asked by VANESSAW_500 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I had multiple miscarriages before being able to conceive my daughter. I had a medical condition that they thought would make it very difficult for me to conceive without medical intervention, and even then they said I would have a very high risk pregnancy. I was so defeated that I did the treatments, tried to get pregnant with concentrated sperm in an insemination room, nothing worked, I spent thousands of dollars and gave up. I got pregnant when I wasn't trying at all, all on my own, and carried the baby with minimal complications compared to what they expected. I am now pregnant again and I didn't need medical intervention this time either. It can be done, but give your body and spirit a bit of a break and let sex be more than about making a baby...I know I must have been a real treat to have sex with when I was depressed and trying to conceive every month.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:47 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• If it has been within the month maybe you should wait a little while. I also think that you should talk to a counselor who has experience in dealing with people who have gone through this. They can offer good support. Do not loose hope, just try to be patient. Everything will be okay.
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Sweety I fell for you! It is not impossible to have a healthy baby. I know women who has had several tubal pregnancies. They were able to get pregnant and have a normal pregnancy. Don't stress your self out ! It will happen, just relax.
    41andholdin

Answer by 41andholdin at 12:58 AM on Nov. 16, 2008