I need advice!!!Please help!!!!!

I have hyperthyroid and its so difficult for me to deal with my love life! Its messing with it really bad, I'm having memory loss and its really hard to focus on things! So my question is does thyroid mess with your SOCIAL LIFE???? And if so.....what should i do!!

yungmom426

Asked by yungmom426 at 10:42 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Health

• First, are you on meds? If so has your MD been doing blood work to make sure your meds are adjusting your Thyroid levels? Second, your thyroid can screw up just about every bodily function you have to some degree. My only suggestion is....go see your doctor and let him know what is going on. Your MD is the best person for medical advise, I'm sure he will have some great suggestions for your medical condition. :O) I wish you all the best.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:44 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Are you taking armour? Also, if you supplement with natural progesterone (doc can prescribe or is OTC) it really helps a lot with the memory loss etc. with those with hyperthyroid. If you have a loss in libido because of it, the progesterone helps with that as well. It can and does impact a lot of people's social lives who have it. A few of my friends were on the brink of divorce and their children were terrified of them before they found the correct medical help. All of them found success with armour and progesterone.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• agree , you need to see the doctor, and get your tsh checked, it made me fill so bad, and i lost my hair.
    sanjuan

Answer by sanjuan at 11:02 PM on Nov. 15, 2008