If your husband has to dress nice for work, how much effort do YOU put into his laundry?

Do you wash, dry and iron his clothes? Or does he do any of that himself?

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 12:06 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I'll wash n dry stuff-but ironing is all him....
    ZsMommy

Answer by ZsMommy at 12:09 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My hubby has to dress up for work so I make sure his clothes are ironed and looking good.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:10 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• At home we manage our rental property and he dresses casual or work clothes.
    He travels a few months of the year for the government and then he has to dress better. He is on his own. He lives in a hotel and manages his own clothes for a month or two at a time.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:10 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• my DH just started student teaching, I get up early every morning so I can iron his clothes. I do all the laundry, I wish he'd would help do it, but I really don't trust him to.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:11 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• wow he did his own.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:14 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Tons of effort...dropping off and picking up all his suits, dress shirts and ties from the dry cleaners! It is a 30 minute drive each way, does this count?
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 12:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Love that Noosa! I was just thinking about how nice it would be to drop it off at the cleaners. I will have to consider that. Mine doesn;t have to wear a suit, but he does have to dress nicely.
    SleepingBeautee

Comment by SleepingBeautee (original poster) at 12:20 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Dh has to look all spic and span everyday and wears a very specific attire. I wash ALL of the family's clothing myself. I do all the folding and everything. Don't waste money on the dry cleaners, just about everything goes into a mesh bag on delicate and drips dry and is fine.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:22 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• When my Dh did I would wash his clothes separate and iron what needed it...
    everything got hung up right away and pressed... ties were and still are hung up...
    Everything is defused the day of/morning of...
    This includes socks and shoes being polished...
    Don't waste the money on dry cleaners... and if you really need to dry clean there is something out there
    for your dryer for dry cleaner...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• The Dry cleaner does all of my husband's work clothing-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2011