Do you get a little jealous when SO notices a hottie on TV?

I do. It makes me want to exercise harder the next day so that I can get in better shape but it does bother me whether he makes a comment or not b/c I'm sure he notices nice legs/big boobs/butt etc. i just remind myself he is not in the best of shape either but then it's not as big a deal for a man

huntin_mama

Asked by huntin_mama at 12:08 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes I do.. The thing with television is that you can't go five minutes without seeing a half naked woman. 90% of commercials are explicit. It's either vulgar or sexually provocative. So yes I do find it intimidating. You're sitting with you hubby watching a good old movie and BAM!! The Victoria Secret models come on wearing barely anything, while recovering from that the toner sneakers come on and you're just bombarded by a bunch of butts!!! It's annoying. And yes TV has nice men but men are not as objectified as women are so if you do notice a guy it's because he's good looking but if a man notices a woman it's because of her figure i.e her breasts, butt or legs. It is annoying!!! I understand totally!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 6:45 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• No for me too, U just have to have a strong and healthy relationship and trust. Although if we lived in L.A. thern I might be concerned. lol
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:20 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• me jealous? Nah! We just tease each other if one has noticed the other taking "your more than average looksie"
    Grailan

Answer by Grailan at 1:13 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• nope never borthers me. It used to when I was younger and we were first married now it doesn't. We have been through a lot over the years and although right now I am not in the best shape I know he loves me, worries about me and isn't going to leave.

I think it took me finding confidence in myself to have it not bother me,

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:50 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Nope.. I notice young hotties myself.. I can't very well have issue with him for doing something that I do as well. Noticing something that is pleasing to the eye or stimulates the senses is perfectly natural and normal..

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:16 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• no not really. Its just TV. There are both good looking women and men on TV...or movies.
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 12:11 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• no
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:11 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• only if he wants to say something about it out load to piss me off because us as woman check guys out on the tv but it isnt like we would ever have the chance with them
    mnb06

Answer by mnb06 at 1:09 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Ya, but I don't show it. I just act like I'm better and REAL life. I'll say something like.."Ya...she can come to bed with us later" haha
    mamastyles

Answer by mamastyles at 4:51 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• No because dh doesn't do that and I don't do it with guys on tv either. Dh for the most part thinks women on tv look fake and stupid.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:10 AM on Feb. 3, 2011