Im so frustrated with everything!

Everything is going wrong tonight!! There are many people mad at me when I didnt even do anything! Im so depressed!! What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• just vent here hun :) you'll feel better
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Okay so my brother was told by my cousins girlfriend that she was pregnant. So my brother told me and I told my sister but noone else. I tell my sister everything!! but my other cousin was pissed that I told my sister. And I said well she shouldnt of been saying those things. Which it was a lie she wasnt pregnant. So here my cousin is telling me to stop saying rumors when my brother started it. Im so sick of this drama! Its so stupid! But I dont want people to be mad at me...she was my ride to work and now I have no ride. They are not acting there age
    Anonymous

• oh no ugh i hate drama too! but hmm i would just let it rest and probably things will clear up. and you should tell your brother maybe to help you out a little because this is not your fault. maybe the girlfriend told false info to your brother? idk but whoever started it needs to set things straight.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:33 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• She did...she was joking and told him she was pregnant...my brother didnt know it. But ugh this is childish...
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 11:37 PM on Nov. 15, 2008