Taking my new boyfriend on a family vacation..inappropriate?

We have not been together long, but I have known him for a year. We love each other very much. My sister wants us to rent a suite with her and her husband to go to Kalahari Resort..I very much want my boyfriend there with us, is that inappropriate to take my 2 1/2 year old who he has only met her a handful of times, and him? Ive just started dating and have no idea about the rules of dating with kids...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• negative bc if ur nething like me ur gonna want to b gettin it on as much as possible! lmao i jus think it would b a bad buzz...
    mnb06

Answer by mnb06 at 12:53 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• yes, especially with your two year old. She may get attached and expect him to be at all functions and u have to completely TRUST him. Tell ur sister you want to give each other a little more time. When you start sharing him with the family you want to make sure he is the type that wants to be a part of the family(married) if not, it is a complete waste......TRUST ME!
    novice2008

Answer by novice2008 at 1:02 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I don't think it's appropriate until you are planning to stay together forever (as in engaged with a set date). The family trip should be about bonding as a family, but if you bring the BF along, it will probably devolve into something of a more romantic nature since the relationship is so new.
    Why won't you plan some day trips with the BF and your child and see how they get along then?
    And get someone to watch the little darling while you and BF go away for a night.
    kmstockwell

Answer by kmstockwell at 1:55 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• i agree with pp
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:39 AM on Feb. 3, 2011