Anyone survive pregnancy with fibromyalgia?

Fibromyalgia and pregnancy

I'm 27 and my husband and I are wanting another child. Since our son I have been told I have fybromyalgia and am on medication for it. I have to stop in order to have a safe pregnancy. does anyone have any tips on dealing with the pain during the pregnancy with out my meds?

Afrontz

Asked by Afrontz at 12:56 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm 27, I was diagnosed with Fibro at 15 and I have 3 kids (delivered number 3 just 7 weeks ago) but I'm not medicated, I won't let them give me all that crap. You can take Tylenol while pregnant for pain but your best bet is to start eating right. There are a number of books out there for how to eat when you have fibro, and they are all good. You'll notice a HUGE difference in your pain levels if you simply cut out things like white sugar and flour and focus more on fruits and veggies. I will say that each pregnancy was worse than the previous, but it's do able.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:11 AM on Feb. 3, 2011