how do i tell my family that we got married?

me n my husband have known each other 4 about 8 years but have only been together for 4 months my family likes him but kinda already talked us out of getting married once about a month ago but we decided to say screw it n just do it on our own n now i don't know how to go about telling them that we really did it.....HELP!!!!!

mnb06

Asked by mnb06 at 1:06 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband and I got married and then told everyone...we just picked up the phone and sent a text to our parents and then called then and told them as well...a better way to go about it would most likely make a dinner or go out to dinner with the family and while over dinner tell them how much you two love each other and felt it was right that you two were married so just the two of you went and got married. Make sure you let them kn ow you didn't do this to upset anyone but you two just wanted to spend the rest of your life together and did not want to waste another day. Also make sure they know you love and do care about them.
    Lyndsey250

Answer by Lyndsey250 at 1:16 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• LIke Nike says..."JUST DO IT"
    mamastyles

Answer by mamastyles at 1:32 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I don't understand why you wouldn't be excited to share your wonderful news?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:02 AM on Feb. 3, 2011