Christmas present ideas?

My son will be 8.5 months old around Christmas. Do you have any ideas for some good gifts? Maybe interactive toys? Or anything that your kids enjoyed!? Thanks :)

madlyinlove412

Asked by madlyinlove412 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• anything that blinks, lights up or makes noise is good. Hunter loved to play with BLOCKS
    Leathersj

Answer by Leathersj at 11:08 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• the Learn and Groove drum-the baby can play it or you can roll it on its side and it plays music as it rolls to encourage babies to crawl.
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 11:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Clothes r always nice
    bustedbaby106

Answer by bustedbaby106 at 11:37 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• The fisher price stand and play is a popular gift idea on my mom site.
    debbiec.

Answer by debbiec. at 11:46 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• My nephew was eight months for his first Christmas and got loads of Peek-a-Blocks, they're so neat! My guy will be four months, and I'm telling people that we'd like the classic toys (stack rings, the little telephone with eyes on wheels, etc.), baby/kid movies, and classic books. Clothes is always good, though I've been shopping sales for stuff for him and feel like I have plenty; I hate having things he hardly gets to wear!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:23 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• my DD will be 6 months around christmas & we just bought her only toy from us (granmas are buying way too much for her!). its a small toy that shoots plastic balls into the air. it also makes noises & plays music, its called the busy ball popper. we've also bought her a LOT of books from the dollar stores in the area. cant beat 2 books for a dollar!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:38 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• my baby will be the same age for christmas! i personally think the glo bear that is white and has light up changing colors is the best gift idea. i cant wait to see her face when i turn off the lights and turn it on:)
    Joselynsmomma

Answer by Joselynsmomma at 1:41 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• My sons santa present is going to be a fisher price kitchen thing. Its for 6-36 months

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=900002&e=storeproduct&pid=41426§ion=inf_laugh
    alliet08

Answer by alliet08 at 4:30 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• just go to www.fisherprice.com and select an age group. it works well and there are toys and tips for all different ages and range of prices, not everything is too expensive.
    Tiff08x3

Answer by Tiff08x3 at 9:25 AM on Nov. 16, 2008