I need some cheering up

I didnt have a good night at work. Someone was bitter all night, I made a major mistake (though I was proud of myself to owning up to it right away and the supervisor was nice about it)...the night was just crappy. Seems every night something always goes wrong for me. I even cried on the way home. Yes....I am a sensitive crybaby. I could use some cheering up ladies

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 1:20 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• group hugSorry you had a bad night, I hope it all turns around for you tomorrow!

genagina

Answer by genagina at 1:26 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• You obviously know what went wrong. Your supervisor knows and seems to understand. Look at as something that is behind you and you are growing and learning. Five years from now if you remember it at all, it will probably be so minor or maybe funny.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:27 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Sorry you had a bad night and I hope it gets better for you
    Lyndsey250

Answer by Lyndsey250 at 1:29 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• thanks tootoobusy! He did tell me "hey it happens" and suggested what I do next time (which I KNEW to do, I just wasnt thinking in the moment. It was afterall midnight and I was tired lol). So yes I learned, took a mental note and will be more careful. I hate making mistakes. I want to show the company I am a good asset to them but all the stupid mistakes I make really lower my confidence. But each mistake I make hasnt been made more than that one time
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 1:31 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• DONT WORRY EVERY BODY HAS PASSED THROUGT THAT YOU KNOW BECAUSE UOU ARE A RESPONSIBLE PERSON TIME WILL ALWAYS BE ON YOUR SIDE. SO DONT WORRY AND JUST MAKE BELIEVE NOTHING HAPPEND. ♥
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 5:08 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Are you getting enough sleep during the day, drinking enough water and eating enough healthy (vegetables, whole grains, legumes, fruit) foods?

Answer by rkoloms at 5:38 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Look on the bright side -- you are headed HOME, not to work. Hopefully someone there will give you some good hugs.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 8:57 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Don't be too hard on yourself, you haven't been working there that long! ((HUGS))!
    AnnabellesMama

Answer by AnnabellesMama at 9:21 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• rkoloms: kinda! I usually dont get home till close to 1 am and ds is usually up around 8:30 am so I usually do get a good nights sleep. Also depends if SO snores lol. Nights like last night where I was very physically active I woke up feeling drained. I drink a lot of water, I eat very healthy and I take an anti stress complex vitamin (mostly b's)
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 11:14 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• thanks annabellesmama! No I havent been there that long; only a month. Whenever I make a mistake of some sort I feel like a failure. I want to show the company and the employees that I am a good asset to the company.
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 11:16 AM on Feb. 3, 2011