how do i get out f a bad relationship with somebody that i've been with for eight years

i have been with this guy for along time i am really unhappy i want to leave him but don't know how i need help to know what to say, it's very hard for me, he just using me he don't love me, i know that should help it do. but no matter what he do i just keep coming back to him. i don't want to i just want to have the confidence to just say no, and say don't want to be with you. i have it and my head to say but when he come around i just can't say any thing i really need help

can you help me?

pinkstar2134

Asked by pinkstar2134 at 2:04 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• The only advice I can give is prayer
    Proverbs_31

Answer by Proverbs_31 at 2:09 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• margarita timehave a couple glasses of wine then just do it. the liquid courage will get the job done. lol

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:23 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Don't do it if you know you'll just go back. It took me 12 years to get the confidence I needed to be DONE with it. Lots of prayers and doing just what you're doing. Talking to women and seeking advice. Get to know yourself even while IN the relationship. That's what I did. I finally got comfortable in my own skin and realized what I AM worth and what me and my son deserve. Don't let him fool ya. Be strong and start showing him your strong assertive side while IN the relationship first. Eventually you'll feel good enough about yourself to walk away. Happiness is a choice. Good luck to you hun!
    mamastyles

Answer by mamastyles at 4:34 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• leave a dear john letter
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 9:53 AM on Feb. 3, 2011