what fault does you dh/so or even bff have that you have overlooked and not judged them by

my dh doesn't have top teeth and no money for dentures....he is the kindest guy you will ever meet and so what if he has bad teeth...not his fault but his parents for not telling him to brush his teeth or taking him to the dentist

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My husband has a belly that makes him look almost as pregnant as I was. So what? If you demand perfection in others, you'd better be able to deliver it in yourself!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:23 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• MIne can be terribly arrogant.

BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 2:29 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• eye rollingmy bff is extremely over weight but she dresses like britney spears when we go out. she wears mini skirts and tight belly shirts. we get a lot of double takes and i feel embarrassed to be honest. she is the nicest person though

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:59 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• MY FATHER KIDS DO NOT RESPECT NOBODY IS A JERK
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:30 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My DH licks his fingers when he's eating, drives me nuts, but he doesn't do it when we eat out, and he tries to not do it, so if he does, I overlook it.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:13 AM on Feb. 3, 2011