how do i delete this profile and start over? being stalked.

mom_o_braylon

Asked by mom_o_braylon at 10:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in About CafeMom

• HI mom_o_braylon,

We are sorry to hear that you want to leave CafeMom.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with. We are available to answer any questions you have or help you find other groups of moms who share similar interests and challenges.

If you do decide to cancel your account, here is how:

Click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any CafeMom page.
    Under 'Self-Service', click the link that says 'Cancel my CafeMom Account'.
    Let us know why you're leaving (optional).
    Click the 'Submit' button.

We will process your request and you will receive a cancellation confirmation once your account has been canceled.

There is an area on the cancellation request for you to give feedback (optional) about why you're canceling your account.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 10:55 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of this page you will see "Contact Us" and you have to request your page be deleted. It shouldn't take more than 24hrs for them to delete your page.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:55 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• being stalked by who and if that is the case then you should not have to cancel and start over cafemom should cancel the person who is stalking you
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:09 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• how are you being stalked?
    Anonymous

• Why do women ask WHO IS STALKING and HOW THEY ARE BEING STALKED, I would hope that you all know how mean moms can be, I was stalked when I was only on here for 1 1/2 months. I didn't know about this q and a section or how it worked. I have had to just sit there and watch moms be followed into the rooms they went into and taunted. I went through it also. When I asked the "mom" and I use the term loosely why she was doing this to me, she simply answered "Because it's fun B*&^%" I hated the fact that she knew the admin on duty in Newcomers and she kicked me out of the chat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Wow, what's up with that?
    big_sky

Answer by big_sky at 2:26 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Id like to know if i may please delete, this page by accident i have already a page that was made some time back,so therfore i dont have use to having 2 pages, thank you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2009