facebook question

when i make a comment on a page that i "like" or follow....it shows up on my profile, that i made a comment there...sooooo if my friends go to my page..and see that i commented on a page..they can click on it, and see what i said...is there a way to get rid of that option??

ex...i joined a gym..and now i "like" the gyms facebook page...and often i go to their page, and ask questions, or comment etc..and i really dont want my friends or family to be able to see what i said...ya know??

i do go to my profile..and delete it from my side..but..is there a way that it can automatically not show up on my "news feed"?

alexis_06

Asked by alexis_06 at 3:03 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Technology

• I noticed that too. I have a couple pages that i "like" and i like to comment on them, but there are a couple of my friends who i don't want to see my comments on that page i comment on. I checked into it and there is nothing you can do to prevent it. I have 2 seperate facebook accounts, one that is real where i have my friends on, and the other one is private with no friends, i just made a whole new facebook account just for the pages i want to "like" and make comments on, that i don't want my friends to see.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 6:15 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• All you can really do is "unlike" it. Otherwise, it'll be in your feed. You may search through "settings" to see if there's an option for what your friends can seeS
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:11 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• i dont think there is unfortunately contact fb and make a suggestion abt it, doesnt help u now i know x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:07 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• you can hide it go to your profile and far to the right it s invisible X when you put your arrow on it it will show up its blue or gray. just click it and it wont be seen by friends on FB
    noelliekodasmum

Answer by noelliekodasmum at 11:01 AM on Feb. 3, 2011