Men on Cafe Mom and vice versa. Have you ever been on a site just for men?

Every now and again this discussion comes up. You know, men sneaking in here and asking all sorts of troll questions.
So I thought, I look up a guys site. Log in and have a look what they are talking about. Maybe I'd get some amaying insights.
I can't even remember the name of the site, but I can tell you, I didn't even spend half an hour on there. It was sooooo boring. lol

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 3:13 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• dads come here cuz the dad sites sucks and like you said...boring. It can take days to get a response if any, where as in here you get several answers and a full out discussion within a few minutes. Its far more productive to come where the action is and get the answers you need right now. No one's going to be chased off from a name or rules on a screen. I dont blame em, they are forced to hide or get booted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• i don't think that it should be "women only." i know a lot of men that would probably appreciate this site for advice.
    ThankfullyProud

Answer by ThankfullyProud at 9:56 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• IN THE WEB READ THINGS MEN LIKE FROM WOMAN AND IN COSMOPOLITAN MAGAZINE READ THEIR OPINIONS.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:28 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I haven't ever been on a men's only site, have no desire too, and if they're on here anon., I don't really understand the attraction for them, unless they're just wierd.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:11 AM on Feb. 3, 2011