what does your 7 month old eat??

just curious on what those other babies are getting..my little man nurses in the morning eats like a tbs or two of cereal,nurses midmorning, nurses before lunch then eats about 6-8 bites of food,nurses mid evening, then again before dinner usually eats about 6-8 bites again and gets somekind of finger food for snack throughout the day, then nurses again before bed, wakes up 2-3 times through out night..

socalikim

Asked by socalikim at 3:13 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My kids were on formula by that age and a little bit of cereal in the morning. They were not waking at night.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:24 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My dd nurses 6 times/day and has 2-3 tbsp of cereal with a small amount of fruit in the am, eats whayever we do for lunch (yesterday it was sweet potatoes and lima beans - not jarred food, I just mash/dice it up), for supper she usually has 2-3 tbsp cereal and a small amount of whatever veggies we are having. I don't do jarred food very often. She sleeps through the night from 7:30pm-7am.

Answer by missanc at 8:31 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• my dd only got baby food once a day and no cereal! she nursed alot and woke up every 3-4 hours during the night!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:41 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• my daughter nurses about every 2-3 hours during the day. she gets bites of a waffle/toast in the morning. she has cheerios/puffs/yogurt melts around lunchtime if shes awake. at dinner, she gets a package of baby mum mums and half a container of a stage 2 fruit/veg mixed with rice cereal. she also wakes about 1-3 times a night.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 4:07 PM on Feb. 3, 2011