When I want to log in and type my nickname, this thing pops open with my nickname in it, but also also the misspelled nicknames I did. How can I delete this? It's annoying.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 3:22 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in About CafeMom

• That's a setting on your computer that remembers what you type into forms and tries to fill them in for you. The place you turn it off will depend on which browser/operating system you use, because it may be available in two places. You can clear the cookies, but depending on what settings you have, it will just remember it again next time you make a typo and add it to the list of options.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:10 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• You have to delete your cookies on your computer.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:23 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I managed to do it once. I think you have to highlight one, click on control, and then back space. I googled it to find the answer.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:22 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Try logging in next time using your e-mail address instead of your user name. Maybe this will allow it to match up the correct user name with your password.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:06 AM on Feb. 3, 2011