My friend is acting so weird. :o(

I have a male friend, I'm 24yrs he's 25yrs, we've been friends for a while, and we been close for about 4 months, so we called ourselves best friends. I felt as though we were fine, that I could trust him. But recently he has been taking my things without asking, trying to get me to buy things for him when he knows I can't afford it with three kids. I don't mind buying stuff, like a few drinks... But all the time??? And meals while we're out?? I just can't do it. He's been staring at my BF and me, filming and taking pictures of us without our knowledge. Then showing the pictures and films to me sometime later. He's been overly rude to me, saying I look bloated, or I have big black bags under my eyes!!! But yesterday, he came round for a chat, and just sat staring at the TV. My BF and I were sitting together. My BF kissed and cuddled me, and my friend started shaking and rubbing his hands together, he looked MAD! My friend has never been like this before. My BF thinks that my friend is becoming obsessed with me.
What should I do?

LaraHappyMummy

Asked by LaraHappyMummy at 4:40 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Ummm...ya. Totally a red flag there sister! What a weirdo! He's clearly jealous and in love with you but he's showing it in a very odd way! I would just have a heart to heart with him and if he's making you uncomfortable, you have every right to cut him off till he can figure out how to chill.
    mamastyles

Answer by mamastyles at 4:46 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I think I'd distance myself from this friend...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:27 AM on Feb. 3, 2011