What made you fall in love with so/dh?

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 5:33 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The fact that he is a great dad! He is also honest to a fault, and tells it like it is. He is very protective of those he loves and would die for any one of us without a second thought. He does what is right in every circumstance. He is such an amazing man! He pays his child support, even tho she tells him he can stop and when he goes for groceries, he not only stocks our freezer, but theirs as well. His son is 16 and is at our home as much as he is at his mom's, he basically has two homes and we live close, so sometimes in a day, he starts at one home, goes to the other, and then back to the original. I think more men should be like my man!
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 7:36 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• OMG!!! It was his heart
    bunbun8201

Answer by bunbun8201 at 9:39 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• He was articulate and smart and a good listener. Now he never talks and never listens. : )
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 10:00 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Just the way he looked at me, like I was so special in his eyes.That made me fall in love with him. What made me stay in love? He understood that my chidren were first in my life, and respected my dedication to my business. The way he treated his ex-wife made me understand his character. The devotion to his children made me realize that he was a keeper.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:01 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I never knew when I actually fell. I just realized one day there was nowhere else I wanted to be. I guess it wasn't one thing, but a gathering pile of little things that just overtook me.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:19 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• happyHis humor and kindness :)

HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 11:39 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• His sense of humor
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 2:16 PM on Feb. 3, 2011