How do you feel about families who double dip during the holidays?

For example, using more than one program to receive gifts. I know where I live they have cut down on this and have combined them so you can only use one program or pooled their resources. I think it is only fair so everyone gets something, instead of few getting a ton of stuff. I think it is kind of greedy for those families to do that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Money & Work

• I agree. Unless one program provides something for a certain age only (such as teens), then I think if you have small kids also then you should be able to apply to more than one program so all the kids will get something for Christmas.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:05 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Seriously? People do this? Precisely why I don't get involved in that stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Not only do they do that. They also get things for their kids and take them back. And then use the refunds for beer and smokes. I worked at a store it used to make me so mad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Nov. 16, 2008