When was the last time you didn't know wether to laugh or cry? And why?

Yesterday. And today doesn't feel much better either. I AM SO TIRED! And I think I;m having hormones or something. hahahahahahahah, I wish I was alone right now (adn not at work).

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 6:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Health

• Oh my goodness, I do this all the time....and sometimes for no good reason!
    jenelle79

Answer by jenelle79 at 1:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Two nights ago. I was exhausted, not back in shape yet but trying so hard to be, I was on our ab circle working so hard despite being so tired and miserable and wishing I was the type of mom that had energy at the end of the day to work out...... I fell off the ab circle. Im not sure how but one leg came out and my whole body crashed down on it. It hurt worse than anything I have felt in a long time. I layed on the living room floor clutching my knee with tears in my eyes wanting to scream kick and bawl until I looked up and my 16 month old son laughed at me and then came over and layed on me. I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time but I do have to say seeing him laugh did kind of make me forget about the pain a little.
    mitchellb

Answer by mitchellb at 8:48 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I think that's what they call "exhaustion".
    BeachMom81

Comment by BeachMom81 (original poster) at 6:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Anytime one of my lo's does something destructive. Example: throwing garbage contents all over the kitchen floor, finger painting with an entire tub of yogurt, tearing upi a magazine that I subscribe to that I haven't yet read.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:27 AM on Feb. 3, 2011