When should I worry about light bleeding during early pregnancy?

I started light bleeding about 6 hours ago. I've had some lower back pain and may be some ever so slight cramping. I'm feeling kind of bloated. I'm probably about 7 weeks pregnant. I have my first doctor's appointment on Monday, but didn't know if I should go get checked out sooner. I have one little girl and never experienced spotting or bleeding with her pregnancy. Any insight would be appreciated!

luvbingmum

Asked by luvbingmum at 11:03 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I WILL GO TO ER.DONT WAIT TILL MONDAY,CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW.YOU MIGHT BE MISCARRYING.IT'S BETTER SAVE THEN SORRY.GOOD LUCK!!
    Anonymous

• I am an RN, light bleeding is ok but if u see any blood clots go to th Er asap....
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 11:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• How long is to long for light bleeding? A day, a couple of days?
    luvbingmum

Answer by luvbingmum at 11:41 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I am not a doctor but, if you are spotting ,then you need to go to the ER. It could be that you are having a light period. Some women do for the first couple of months. But to be on the safe side I would at least be checked out. Good luck sweety.
    41andholdin

Answer by 41andholdin at 12:34 AM on Nov. 16, 2008