Online classes?

Anyone know of a good school to go through in Tennessee to take online classes that is pretty cheap and dependable? Do any Tech schools do online classes? I just hate to go for something that will take forever and pay so much and not enjoy it or want to do it. I will have 2 children and want something that I will be able to work without having to find time for them. Anyone have any suggestions for a degree idea?

Blessedmommy215

Asked by Blessedmommy215 at 11:05 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I live in Middle TN. Most of all your colleges or even tech schools offer online classes. I would figure out what you want to do then check out what's in your area or online. It all varies depending on what your wanting to Major in. Best wishes.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:06 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• a lot of colleges have online courses

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 11:07 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I'm attending my community college in CA for Medical Coding. I don't do the online classes, but many college offer this. Medical Coding is used mostly for hospital's. You enter codes for insurances to pay by. I figure if I work at the hospital level I can work shift's that allow me to be home when my kids are and my husband can take care of them when I have to work. Medical Coding pays really well, because it's a specialized program and you need to know how to do it correctly and it helps when you are certified. I can get about $25.00 an hour when I get certified.
    MicheleJenee

Answer by MicheleJenee at 10:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• DePaul University in Chicago offers an entirely online program for distance learning students, depending what you want to get your degree in.
    AesSedai

Answer by AesSedai at 12:06 AM on Feb. 5, 2009