Confucious Say... It take many nails to build crib but one screw to fill it.

How long did it take you to get pregnant with your first?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 11:07 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it took about 2 months of trying
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 11:09 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Umm with my first was a complete surprise we wernt even trying but with my son the first time we tried.
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 11:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I could walk past my bed and get pregnant. :O) Thank God my tubes are tied now.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Well, it took a WHOLE LOTTA screws to fill my crib. I had been having sex for about 11 years before I got pregnant. Confusious's wife wasn't infertile apparently. LOL!
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 11:32 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• My first husband and I tried for two years and never got pregnant. I honestly believe that played a part in hurting our marriage.. I felt "defective"... anywho... we divorced. My son was unplanned (while using condoms) and my daughter was conceived the first month off the pill... this third pregnancy also happened right away.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:34 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• umm it took me one night on my best friends living room floor when her and her ex hubby went camping.. brian and i babysat.. and oops!
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Well my dh looked at me cross-eyed , and....
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:34 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• It took only once. I know when I ovulate every month, so we were using that method as birth control and it worked like a charm. However, we had an argument one morning and the passionate make-up sex that led to the conception of our daughter, I tried to stop him, but we both just got so swept up in the moment. Even though she was unplanned, we couldn't be happier.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 1:00 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Both times it took one shot lol
    urthat1chick

Answer by urthat1chick at 1:34 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I took my last pill on Labor day and conceived at the end of November/beginning of December.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:39 AM on Nov. 16, 2008