im currently living w my fam/ but i was planning on moving in w my bf i am 5 months preggie w his kid and have a 2 yr old daughter from a previous relationship should i wait until we r engaged r go ahead and take the plunge?

i also recently went to court because my ex is trying to get full custody of our daughter nothing happened that day but they appointed my daughter who is 2 a lawyer to check out both my ex's and my living situation. myself and my daughter who live w my mother have moved twice before she is 2 that is the main reason my ex took me to court. I need to know should i move in w my bf. or stay w/ my family until all this is over w/ even though my aunt and uncle who i am currently living w/ want me to move out because i am a stay at home mom and cant afford the rent so that's pretty much it ??? any advice????

MELLIEMEL24

Asked by MELLIEMEL24 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in General Parenting

• For one let me say from experince, take it nice and slow with you bf. Just b/c you are having his baby doesnt mean you have to get married, Wait as long as you can.
    I would stay at your moms, I lived with my mom when I got custody of my kids. The court thought it was a good thing that I had a built in support system.
    Anonymous