Sex and Pregnancy .... TMI WARNING adult content

okay heres my worry... and I know this may sound crazy or like Im worrying too much but just go with me ...I am 5 months pg and last night me and dh did ..."stuff" and at the end of the stuff he unleashed his " milk" lol inside the cave.... do you get it.. im sorry I just cant bring myself to use the real terms... is this bad for the baby or am I just being paranoid... lol

zperez0809

Asked by zperez0809 at 8:47 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Doesnt harm the baby at all and it actually helped me go into labor towards the end with pregnacies 1-3. Number 4 was super stubborn and we had sex six times a day towards the end and he still came when he wanted.
    elffyefli

Answer by elffyefli at 9:05 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Sperm will actually help the cervix once you get closer to labor. The act of sex softens the cervix and makes labor easier along with semen will help you progress.

So, no, it will not hurt.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:48 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• That is the normal way of life. Tell him to enjoy it while your pregnant. He has 9 months not to worry about getting you pregnant...haha.
    sweetiepie8540

Answer by sweetiepie8540 at 8:50 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• im 26 wks pregnant and my hubby always "goes" in me when he's done and its never caused any problems , and it shouldnt , its completely normal we did it when i was preggo with my last 2 also.
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 8:52 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I never went into labor by having sex, and I have 4. It won't hurt you, so no worries.

This is an interesting article I found when researching about the sex and inducing labor thing.
    http://pregnancy.about.com/od/induction/f/sexforlabor.htm
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 8:51 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Doing the "stuff" is what got you pregnant so it won't harm you or the baby! Like Sweetiepie said, "just enjoy it!!!" Once the baby comes you have much interest for awhile!
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 10:25 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Enjoy it now that you are pregnant .
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 7:02 PM on Feb. 3, 2011