What are other signs of pregnancy?

I have never conceived before, and I trying to get pregnant. I missed my period but somethings just don't feel right. Ok to make a long story short, the pregnant test comes back negative, but I'm havin stupid cravings like spicy food(which I didn't eat before), I'm always sleepy and I tooth is killing me but there is no cavity or anything wrong. Moms please help me

bunbun8201

Asked by bunbun8201 at 9:24 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Every woman is different. SO every woman will spout off different symptoms they had. If your period doesn't come within a few days take another test. And then call your gynecologist. That's the only way to know for sure.

Me? I felt like I was getting a UTI that never came and I just felt off. I didn't even think I was pregnant but something made me pick up a test anyway (it was positive).
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:33 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• most symptoms of pregnancy closely replicate those of of PMS, so until you get a possitive pregnancy test, it could be your period showing up.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Thanks for your answers. I did get my period.
    bunbun8201

Comment by bunbun8201 (original poster) at 9:08 AM on Feb. 4, 2011