What an odd coincidence.

Obama issues global warming rules in January, gives GE an exemption in February.

What an odd coincidence considering Jeff Immelt's new position. Payback time....yet again.

Why can people not see through this Marxist they put into office?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/2011/02/obama-issues-global-warming-rules-january-gives-ge-exemption-febr#ixzz1CuG9NwEP

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 9:36 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• You know Carpy, My ol man used to work for GE out of Atl. corp office, and his old boss lives down the street from us. When I was joking with him the other day about Imey running the Nation he laughed and said " Nation? Jeffrey wants to run the world."
    Knowing that Imey is a Republican I can only say he's probably right, Imey is using Obama, not the other way around. Or maybe it IS some contorted circle j--- that I don't need any visuals or audio on any time soon.
    Either way, Obama is getting his agenda stoked with cash and Imey is too. It's always about money, ya gotta follow the money trail always. Two crooks running our Nation and controlling virtually everyone's energy sources with kickbacks and regulations. I wish Ron Paul was as adamant about getting rid of the Dept of Energy as he was about the Fed Reserve.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:47 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• It's a mutual thing. Both men know exactly what they are doing jewjew. I would like to take a look at Obama's investment portfolio.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 9:51 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• That doesn't make him a marxist, it makes him a politician...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:55 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• He is a Marxist.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 10:00 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Sorry Carpy. You are not allowed to look at his investment portfolio.
    And...neither is Obama. Presidents investments are put into a blind trust and manged by an outside non partisan firm, the President has no idea where their money is while in office and has no idea whether or not they lose or make money.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:04 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My son who is a information nerd, told me that he learned there was a man who was the real person who had part in inventing electricity that wanted society to have electricity for free. This is a interesting find but I know greed will always be the determining factor.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:05 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Google Tesla, tyme and tesla on youtube.
    DS just built a tesla coil for a science project here at schoo. It is/was awesome.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:14 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• – collapse

He is a Marxist.

Nope, he isnt

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:24 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• ...funny how Edison ended up with all the credit isn't it!

Isn't the "bed" getting a little crowded?? I am beginning to wonder just who ISN'T in bed with Obama.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:24 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I hear the bed in the Lincoln Bedroom is a California King.......
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:28 AM on Feb. 3, 2011