odd discharge 22 weeks pregnant (TMI)

I am 22 weeks pregnant with my 1st. Off and on I will have an odd discharge, but its not very often and when it happens its only when I wipe. When I wipe sometimes there will be like a glob of greenish colored discharge and its usually a small amount, maybe like a nickle to quarter size depending on the day. It happened a little earlier on in my pregnancy and I went to the doctor because I heard green/yellow discharge means infection, but there was no infection or anything. I'm wondering what it could be and if anyone had this? And if I should call the doctor again or wait for my appointment in 2 weeks?

ETA: I guess it really is more of a yellowish, its just weird. thanks for the answers

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• UMMM YOU SHOULD DEFINATELY CALL YOUR DR!!! NOTHING GREEN SHOULD EVER COME OUT OF YOUR VAGINA..EVER
    heathers5500

Answer by heathers5500 at 9:53 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• if it is truly green call the dr, but if it's more yellowish that's just going to be "regular" discharge. When you're pregnant your mucus membranes are stimulated and cause more discharge...this can/will also happen in your nose (extra stuffy)
    mommatime31050

Answer by mommatime31050 at 10:11 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• It is just normal discharge. And a lol to the "nothing green should ever come out of your vagina." When they broke my water with my third it was green...miconium was in it.
    elffyefli

Answer by elffyefli at 9:03 PM on Feb. 3, 2011