• In the Spotlight:

for the ladies wondering when the IRS said you would get your taxes back.

There was a question on here wondering what date the IRS website gave everyone for theyre tax returns, and i just wanted to let you know that it said Feb. 8th for me but it was deposited this morning. so check your accounts and GO SHOPPING!!!!

beckerswife1429

Asked by beckerswife1429 at 9:53 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• Have fun!!!
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:54 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Same here!!! The original date was Jan 28th then is got moved to Feb 8th and we got it this morning.
    lovemycorbin

Answer by lovemycorbin at 9:56 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Mine said a few different dates, now says the 4th....I didn't see it when I loggen on to my bank acct.this morning Darn! lol
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 10:00 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Mine said by the 8th too but IRS usually deposits on Fridays. Some banks get the notice a couple days before Friday which is why you got yours. My bank will have mine there tomorrow I am hoping. I plan to support the economy tomorrow LOL.

Answer by gemgem at 10:02 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• mine said the 4th...i gotta check mine now lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:15 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Remember though it can take up to three weeks for your file to process, so wait a week after filing before you check the IRS website. Then check everyday after they give you an estimated date, because it can come early. Like yours did. ENJOY!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:58 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Lucky you! The estimate we got was the 11th. I'm not holding my breath because I know delays can happen but it sure would be nice. Have fun!
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Congrats!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 4:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2011