What kind of repercussions do you think Muslim brotherhood's power in Egypt could be on the world?

Egypt's banned Muslim Brotherhood movement has unveiled its plans to scrap a peace treaty with Israel if it comes to power, a deputy leader said in the interview with NHK TV.

Rashad al-Bayoumi said the peace treaty with Israel will be abolished after a provisional government is formed by the movement and other Egypt's opposition parties.

Odds are MB will soon be controlling Egypt. They will renew violence with Israel that has been quelled for 30 years.

What do you think?

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 9:55 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh just a few things I've been repeating over and over again for about 5 days now.
    the Quran has no Peace Treaty nor does it acknowledge one.
    The MB goal statement is about death for anyone other than their own.
    If you supported the Uprising you supported the killing of Jews.
    The fall of Egypt is Biblical.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:09 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I am thinking...crap I will never get to see the pyramids or the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities.

Now as to what I think will happen...complete breakdown in the ME possibly leading to WW3....most certainly WW3 if President No Balls is still in office.

I also think there should be an investigation into how deeply in this crap our dear president it.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:21 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• If you supported the Uprising you supported the killing of Jews.

So ALL the people that are protesting are the Brotherhood?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:33 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I agree with all of your points. I started to put the potential for WWIII in the post and decided not to. Also the high potential that nukes will be used.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 10:34 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• And here comes sweet, showing he lack of understanding of the situation.
    Carpy

•  

And here comes sweet, showing he lack of understanding of the situation.

really? so you are OK with a leader that gets in place and changed the Constitution so that he has been in charge for the last 30 years and wins "elections" by 99%?

and this violence you speak of, you do know that many of  the counter protesters are PAID by  President Mabarak and some are even police officers and THEY are being arrested for VIOLENCE against the PEACEFUL protesters?

The Poeple are rising up....sone groups are looking to use that to their advantage,,,,

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:38 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• most certainly WW3 if President No Balls is still in office.

How ignorant,. and BTW, McConnell and Boehner BACK the President on his actions towards Egypt and many other repubs as well....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:39 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Sweet
    The MB in Cairo is looking for a few loudmouthed outspoken women. How bout I buy you a ticket over there? My treat.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:40 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

•  

Sweet

I think YOU should go and try and convert them.....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:50 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• and this violence you speak of, you do know that many of the counter protesters are PAID by President Mabarak and some are even police officers and THEY are being arrested for VIOLENCE against the PEACEFUL protesters?

Proof??
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Feb. 3, 2011