Weight loss HELP!

What are some tips, tricks, exercises that really work, come on Mom's share the goods... I want to look good for spring/summer 2011 and make the hubby take a second look and be like "damn shes gorgeous" he does it now but i need to believe it too!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I have been working out with my wii for just over a month now. My SO can tell a difference already. I put on a pair of shorts that were tight over the summer and they fit well. I try to get in a minimum of 15 minutes a day and that includes my cardio. In the last few days I have started to up it to a 20 min workout. Just find something that works and stick with it. I have had a hard time cutting out sweets but I have substituted gum and fruit for my cravings. Good luck. BTW as of today I have lost 5 lbs.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:41 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Yeah I use my Wii, PS3 and elliptical alot for exercising. But have you ever tried the cabbage soup diet. I had this 2 piece that I really wanted to get into so I tried the cabbage soup diet and loved it. You can only do it for 7 days and then you have to switch to something else for 2 weeks and then you can go back to the cabbage soup diet. It depends on how much you want to lose. I only did the cabbage soup diet for the 7 days and lost 12 pounds. Well 12 pounds in 6 days I didn't do the last day because I had got the results I wanted. I was amazed at how fast the weight was falling. And it doesn't come back if you continue to exercise. If you want to lose more like maybe 20 plus pounds switch to the special K diet for the 2 weeks in between. Good luck.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Just eating healthy all the time (diets like what the PP mentioned are mostly water weight loss and not healthy in the long run) and exercising!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:32 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• good old fashion working out and eating right ..........................
    some people loss weight like crazy but for me it goes slow but it does come off it all depend on each body
    tearb

Answer by tearb at 5:15 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• drinking alot of water helps me alot! if i always have water i wont go grab a pop.. and i love doing stuff on the wii.... i work as a carhop at sonic so im on my feet all day so when its cold thats the only time im ealking outside! im so ready for spring to get here so i g=can go for real walks again!!!
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 9:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I have a book on the cabbage soup diet and i have heard it works and u can only do it for a week because you need more vitamins but a week at a time wont hurt as long as you make up for it in between plus there is a revised version that allows other foods so you can get those vitamins/nutrients. only thing is you will pee/poop alot which kinda shows it is water weight but hey, u gotta start somewhere. if you need to get into a particular outfit for an event or something, it would help. my prob is getting weight off. now that i'm done with having kids, i dont gain but i'm having trouble losing. once i lose it, it stays off so maybe doing this would help initially for you. either way it's a confidence booster to keep u motivated for other methods.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 3:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2011