Potty Training Help!!

My daughter is 3 years old, refuses to use the potty. We try to make it fun with stickers, candy, hugs and dancing, we even made a song....shes just not into it....

Any tips or tricks would be awesome!

MetalMomma10

Asked by MetalMomma10 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Just don't stress! No one graduates High School without being potty trained, LOL! She will take interest when she is ready!!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:58 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My son wouldn't do it until he got new underwear with characters on it that he REALLY wanted to wear. I just kept telling him that he could wear his Thomas and Lightening McQueen underwear if he learned to go on the potty. That helped a lot. Another thing that helped us is that he noticed that another child that was about his age got to wear underwear, but he couldn't. Good old fashioned competitive nature got the best of him. :)
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 3, 2011