have you always went for men older/younger or about your age? do you think there is a reason for the age you group you choose?

and please think backe pre-marriage if you are married. thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• i always went for older men. usually about 4 years or so older. i just felt they were more mature and more experienced. my husband is 6 years older than me and i love him dearly.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I always go for older...not vastly older, just 2-8 years. Boys/men mature more slowly than girls, in general, so I found that these older men were more equal to me emotionally.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:45 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• every single man i dated was older, they are way more mature!
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 10:48 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I was always attracted to older guys. Even if it was just a year old. I felt weird dating guys or being interested in guys younger then me. I never knew why that was. Even though I did date two guys younger then me and that didn't turn out well. DH is older then me by four years.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:48 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Always about the same age. besides my hubby only one other guy was older I think. I was thought as older men as old geezers lol
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 10:48 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I went for men a few years older, then married one 18 years my senior, and after he died, I married a man 7 years older. I was always more serious than the ones my age, and I seemed to have more in common with older, but the 18 years difference was something we both thought long and hard about, before making a committment. We both tried to step back, but the attraction was so strong, in spite of the age difference, that we came back together again.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:48 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I preferred to date guys a little bit older even if it is a year or so. The guys my age were just so immature. I found an amazing guy who is about a year and half older than me and it works well for us.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:52 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Same age
    more in common

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:52 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I've always dated older men...the father of my child is almost 10 years older than me... for some reason I like men in their 30's..
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• i have dated older and younger guys and older dosen't mean more mature that's for sure....i just go for who i'm attracted to, but will not date jailbait or an old man
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 3, 2011