26 weeks and really uncomfortable.

I am carrying pretty low and I'm starting to get bigger and bigger (ok I have been getting bigger for a bit now) but I'm starting to feel really stiff in the lower back and hips. I have been doing yoga and some walking but it doesn't seem to be enough.

Anyone else have this or any suggestions?

meandrphoto

Asked by meandrphoto at 10:41 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yoga is awesome, keep that up. I'd also see a chiropractor, mine was my saving grace during my last pregnancy. Some other things that could help are warm baths with epsom salts and sleeping with a pillow between your legs. Hope that helps.
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Talk to your doctor. Tell him your concerns and I'm sure he can come up with a solution. Tell him its causing you to become very uncomfortable.
    x3.babymama.x3

Answer by x3.babymama.x3 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I agree yoga, baths and pillows! My midwife told me the cat poses are actually the best for hip/back discomfort. I am at 24 weeks and have started having similar issues.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 4:43 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I am carrying twins and just had a prenatal massage try it works out the kinks and make you feel really great after wards.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 6:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• hot baths helped me alot.. even a long hot shower! id rock my hips back and forth and it helped me alot
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 8:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Hot baths help. Sleeping with a lot of pillows between your legs helps.
    elffyefli

Answer by elffyefli at 8:55 PM on Feb. 3, 2011