Disney

How old do you think is a good age to bring your child or childern to disney for the first time?

Lyndsey250

Asked by Lyndsey250 at 10:46 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• Any time after 2.

Answer by older at 10:48 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I was 7 and don't remember much from that trip. I went again at 12 and remember much more of that trip, but living in Orlando most of memories of trips in the last 15 years all run together.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:49 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I would say 2 and up. They are too young before 2 to enjoy the park.
    Pink_caffiene

Answer by Pink_caffiene at 10:50 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• we just took our 4 year old in november, but it was at night time for Mickeys Christmas Celebration. She had a great time, and we had planned to ride the rides but honestly all the other stuff that was going on was a lot and adding the rides in wouldve been too much for her. we plan to take her again for her 5th birthday, just a special day with mommy & daddy. i wouldnt have taken her before 4, though.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• 4 years old. I live near Disney and go often. It is a mistake to take them too young. I always see lots of parents with little ones sleeping in strollers, or screaming, because it is just too much for them.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:50 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I want them to remember their trip so I say 10 and up.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 10:51 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• i'm taking my kids for the first time in may they are 4 and 1. but I wanna go to bad to wait until he gets older. lol
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 10:51 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• We are going this summer to Disneyland and our kids will be 7, 4, and 1. We plan to go to world when they are a bit older!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:59 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I don't know, 5? It's a BIG park, and the younger kids get so tired.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:15 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• my girls are now 9,7, and 6 and went even when two to three years old and enjoyed it. But wil try again next year when they are older. I am an adult and even still love disneyland it is something you never out grow. I would just say when they can walk on their own so do not have to push a stoller all day long.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 11:22 AM on Feb. 3, 2011