Does any one like going to Farmers markets?

If you live in Las Vegas here is the website with the locations and such to the FarmersMarket.

http://www.lasvegasfarmersmarket.com/Las%20Vegas%20Locations.htm

You can also find out how to set up your own table.

crekee

Asked by crekee at 11:09 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Shopping

• Very cool!

I love Farmer's Markets. I just moved to Louisville, I'm looking forward to finding some.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:10 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Love to! But I'm nowhere near Las Vegas so your post really doesn't help me at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I love farmers markets. We have something called Community Supported Agriculture which is where you can buy a share of produce from a local farm. It is really cool because you have fresh fruits and veggies all summer and some of the things you get, you might not try if you didn't participate.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 11:13 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I love Farmer's Markets - I wish ours was bigger, we only have a few farmers set up.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:17 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• go about every sat to one up in town and love it
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 11:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I used to live in So,CA and I used to see alot of farmers markets like in santa monica and such. They would also have handmade things there as well which was pretty cool.
    crekee

Comment by crekee (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• In times when I couldn't afford the time for my own garden I do loved farmers markets but I prefer to grow my own.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 11:22 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I live in Eugene, OR and we have a thing called Saturday Market....people bring food to sell, jewelry, anything under the sun. It's so awesome. Plus we have a lot of farm stands all over. It's a great way to spend an afternoon!
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 11:30 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Yes. I prefer to consume locally produced food items.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 11:15 PM on Feb. 3, 2011