What was the hardest thing you ever did?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 11:15 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The hardest thing I did was lose 100 pounds and looked great!!!!!!!!!!!!
    avilio54

Answer by avilio54 at 1:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• When I had to drive my son to live with his dad. That was one of the hardest things.

Answer by gemgem at 11:24 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• except, then learn, then apply learning to help my child with hurdles of autism
    been more than a year, and no end in sight
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:23 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Talking to my mom about her alcoholism. I knew I had to stay calm and choose my words and tone carefully, but it was hard b/c of all the hurt and anger I had/have. She's been hospitalized twice for pancreatitis and told if she didn't stop drinking she would die, She quit for a while but has started back. It caused a lot of problems for me growing up.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• At one time I would have said boot camp, but now I would say saying Goodbye to my Grandmother when she died or maybe my late miscarriage. It is a draw.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:23 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• army basis training
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 11:16 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I had been searching for my first love for a while. My "best friend" and I used to talk about him all the time and how I felt like he was the one I was supposed to be with. I started looking for him. I finally found him with the help of my "best friend" and left him a note. We ended up meeting up and talked about getting back together. A couple of weeks later, I found out that my "best friend" had been having sex with him behind my back since I had located him. In one short conversation, I lost him and her...and had to find a way to deal with it all with NO friends.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I was date raped as a teenager and got pregnant from it. The hardest thing I ever did was go through the pregnancy and put her up for adoption. Even though how she was created came from hate and fear, all I felt for her was love. I got pictures of her for a year but nothing after that. My first child after her looks exactly like those pictures, so whenever I feel that heartache, I take my oldest in my arms and tell her how grateful I am for her. Not only does she give me her fabulous self everyday, but she also gives me glimpses of the angel I had to let fly away.
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 1:49 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I agree with fiat, navigating this thing called autism.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 3, 2011