Who is your favorite person in your family? Why?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 11:17 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• I have 2 great sisters but my big sister is someone whom I can really talk to. She thinks like me, she looks like me, she is so caring, wants the very best for me, she's been through the worst things with me (as kids), and she is a wonderful support. She is so strong and has created a wonderful life for herself. I admire her strength and her morals. I am so very lucky to have someone that knows me so well and loves me so much no matter what. She is a priceless gift.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 2:07 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My son. Because, I'm his mommy.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• You mean my family as in my kids and husband or my family as in my brothers and parents, cousins, etc.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:19 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My dh and kids and my favorites.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:20 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• If you're asking me to pick a favorite of my own family I can't do it. I try not to show favortism with my kids cause that just causes damage later.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:21 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Hmmm...extended family? I would have to say...my aunts and uncle on my mom's side. I just like them because they're like a fresh glass of water compared to my dad's side. My dad's side talks behind everyones back and there is always family drama. Where as my mom's side, they don't talk about you behind your back they'll say it to your face, which makes it feel okay to say just about anything whether they agree with it or not.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:59 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My oldest dd. She is 22 and were very close. She is my dd and my friend, and we have the most in common.

Answer by gemgem at 11:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I can't pick just one - my DH or any of my kids.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• well, i cant pick favorites in my own family. my dh and my 3 kids each have special qualities about them. but as far as immediate family - my mom, hands down.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:19 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I adore every one of my boys, and couldn't possibly pick a favorite, but after 22 years, my hubby is still my soul mate, if I had to pick one it would be him......can't I pick all 4 of my guys???
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:20 AM on Feb. 3, 2011