Who is your least favorite person in your family? Why do you have a problem with them?

How many years has this been a problem?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 11:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• My 2nd cousin's mother. When I was 9 and her son was 16, he molested me. Now, you would think I would like him less but since she told me that it takes 2...I like her less.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Well, my uncle was always a problem since I was old enough to remember (and probably before) because he's a pervert. But I grew up and don't ever bother myself with him or go around him, so he isn't really a problem for me anymore.

For the last 14 years, my father-in-law has been my problem because he's an only child and thinks the whole world has to revolve around himself. He's so ridiculous.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:21 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Blah I have more then one least favorite. My mil sometimes because she is just weird. I get along with her (frenemy), but she makes everything about her. You can say I stubbed my toe and it hurts like hell. And she will say I broke my foot when I was 12 and it still hurts like hell, then cry, because no one ever paid her any attention when she was 12 and broke her her foot. Seriously.

Answer by gemgem at 11:21 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• MIL and it is mutual.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:21 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• MIL for sure.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:27 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My MIL, she went from nice and sweet to crazy and controling when we got married - it's been over 16 years.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:19 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I have a few and my reasons are they lie way to much (even to people they don't know) have stole stuff from my daughters and it was petty and childish, make fun of one of my daughter;s bc she has a weight issue and yes she is seeing a Dr for it, try to always make me look like a bad person Bc I stand up for myself and don't let them jack their jaws bout me or my kids, they are really just jealous people, I never use to say this but the recent things that have been said about me like im a whore because I wear cami's in the summer,and the fact that I still wear bikini's I guess moms shouldn't do these things, talk about my looks then turn and copy them even my clothing style. and the fact I weighed 200 pounds after my 5th kid was born and now I am down to 128 pounds, and when I lost all the weight that is when all this started. My kids have had to hear them talk bad about me, so I am done with toxic people like them.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:33 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• The ole DIL , MIL story. My DIL went from one family member to another until she finally got to me. It happened over a period of years, and as far as weI can figure out she has my son in an abusive relationship, no family, no friends etc. You know the way it goes. She was divorced from a cheating man, and we all feel she has to be #1 and that's fine she shd be #1 as his wife, but my family would like to be at least #2. My family was VERY close until she came into it, and it slowly went down hill from her entrance, lies, checking when my son was at the house for a visit, even if only for an hr or so, ready to leave as soon as they'd get to my house, BUT, my son is a grown man and HE could resolve this, he chooses not to. So for now I CAN NOT STAND MY DIL !!
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:38 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• my in my hubbys step sister I dont even have enough room to type what she has done to us in the past 6 years she is just a evil jelous person trying to be better then us and we just dont care and it bugs her
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 11:39 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Oh, it has been 2 years since I have seen my son and his family or talked with him. I miss him, but that's his choice. She's been trying this over a period of 18 yrs before it finally came to a head. My son was not speaking to his little sister for 6 mos. then she was killed, due to this DIL, and we still got over that to be able to see our son and Gr-DD . We get cards, but that's it. I acknowledge Holidays and B'Days to our Gr-DD because it's not her fault my DIL's a complete self centered ass.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 3, 2011