Question about Pictures

Okay, we used to be close to another couple and even once took a picture of them with my daughter, who they were also close to, using their camera. We had a huge falling out in September and I'm honestly not sure if we can get past it and be close again. In the meantime, they each have this picture of themselves with my daughter as their FB profile pic. I know at the time it was done to rub salt in my wounds, but they still have this as their profile pictures.

Again, it was taken by me with their camera........but it's like fingernails going down a chalkboard just thinking about it.

Just curious if there might be some weird loop-hole out there to where I can make them take that pic down...?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 11:24 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• The above answers are right. Without your written permission, they have to take it down if she's a minor.
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 12:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Get ahold of facebook and let them know that they do not have authorization to post that pic.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:27 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I doubt it being taken with their camera matters. It's your child in the picture and unless you gave them written permission to use it, I would think FB would make them take it down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Jademom07......even when it was taken with their camera?
    AllAboutKeeley

Comment by AllAboutKeeley (original poster) at 11:29 AM on Feb. 3, 2011