Are You Having or Going to a Supr Bowl Party?

We use to have the parties all the time, we had the brick bar so that was the house to go to. We had the family and kids and had a ball but we're older now and it's our kids time to have their fun, so we just sit home, or maybe go to my DD's for the 1st Quarter. Have any of you gals got any plans?

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 11:27 AM on Feb. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I love the food and the commercials...there's a football game, too...oh that's what the roar in the background is. This year going to a friends house.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:47 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Nope, I don't even watch the superbowl.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:29 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Going to Family's house...fun fun fun!
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 11:29 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• No, we just usually call it a junk food day. We get chicken wings, chips and dips, pizza, that kinda stuff and have it for lunch and dinner. That's about the only tradition we have for that day.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 11:30 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Yep, a small one. Everyone here is hating on me though because I'm a Steeler's fan and they're still mad that they beat the Jets, and for a very stupid reason! So it's just going to be us and a few other people that could care less and are just coming to hang out lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:30 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I always have a party at the house for DH and the kids. Lots of snacks, and a great day just at home with the family. We love the commercials!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:45 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My husband is "having a Superbowl Party" for him and the kids...
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:48 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Not a party really, just a few friends over and I'm making all this junk food I've been craving for the last few weeks. I don't even watch the game, I just wanted an excuse to cook awesome food and pig out.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:54 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Yes, we're having one. I make a large spread and we graze all day. I love the commercials too :) I wish it were on Saturday though so I could have more of my yummy adult punch!! It is funny because they have done a study that the day after the super bowl is the least productive day at work for Americans!

jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 11:55 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• we're going to the "it" house this weekend lol. really just hubby getting drunk and me runnin after the kids. hopefully next year it'll be our house
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 11:57 AM on Feb. 3, 2011